Wednesday, October 22, 2014

people change

You were my best friend. I could rely on you, trust in your promises, and convince myself that you will always be there for me. We enjoyed the kinship that was once free of complications. But now you are no longer that cheerful person I once knew. I can't express my disappointment for you now, I really can't. You are now a dishonest bitch. I say this with reluctance but with reason.

You make me rise my eyebrows at your actions, roll my eyes at your desperate attempt to search for attention. And as you read this passage, I am sure you'd think that I am referring to somebody else, not you. Of course not you.

But this nonchalant behavior of yours is wrong. Please wake up, my once best friend. We still care for you and wish for the best. Please do not neglect us, your true friends, any further. We still care for you but time is running out.

People change, I did for the better, but you did for the worst. I really wish I can talk to you honesetly now, instead of sending hidden codes through this passage, but I know you will be ignorant. All I can do now, is hope.



Recently I've gained a new dilemna. I've never really witnessed a good friend turning into a monster before - bt now i guess i have.
and again, for those who are making assumptions again, please realize that you're wrong. he's not the only problem in my life okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment